Friday, September 21, 2012

Description


I am happy to announce that I finally got hold of enough supply of factual knowledge that will fulfill your daily capacity of entertainment and educational room.

On this blog you will come across such sentences that will make you go "What?! that is crazy" or "Holy cr*p, I must tell this to John".

Like any other person, I don't like to read a lot of introduction, preface, precautions, manuals or instructions;
I want to get on with it right away and do the doable just as I planned to play.

So here it is:
I will have 5 daily absorbing and
 tantalizing facts;
A daily riddle; (on which the answer will be provided the next day, or on request via e-mail)
A daily witty joke;
And from time to time I will write stories or reviews from my personal experience about...
well, let's just call it interesting things.

Don't forget to enjoy.

1 comment: