Monday, October 22, 2012

Cheer of the Day - 25


Life - The following information is checked and confirmed by reliable sources.

Did you know?

1. Most people button their shirts upwards, starting from the middle usually.
Try doing it the other way and record any strange change that will happen that day.

2. 12% of married British men claim to do most of the housework. (The rest tell the truth)

3. Brushing your teeth with the tap on wastes about 20 liters of water just so you know.

4. 4% (if not more) of the food you eat will be eaten in front of the fridge with its door open.

5. It is estimated that 60% of smoke detectors do not work, either because they don’t have batteries in them or because the batteries are dead.

Joke:

How does a blonde kill a fish?
Drowns it

Riddle:

I can be long, or I can be short.
I can be grown, and I can be bought.
I can be painted, or left bare.
I can be round, or square.
What am I?
_________________________________________________________________
Answer to previous riddle: Ton.

No comments:

Post a Comment