Thursday, October 18, 2012

Cheer of the Day - 24


The world - The following information is checked and confirmed by reliable sources.

Did you know?

1. Every year in France there is a Thieves Fair where people are encouraged to try and steal things from the stalls. Hopefully, it’s free to get in.

2. The world’s longest street is in Toronto, Canada. It is called Yonge Street and runs 1,896 km (1,178 miles).

3. For the Berbers in the Atlas Mountains of northern Morocco, the liver, yes the liver, is the source of love. When a girl falls in love, she says ‘Darling, you have stolen my liver’!

4. It’s interesting to know that soldiers from every country salute with their right hand.

5. Apparently, somewhere around Tibetan mountains the locals use yak milk as a form of currency.

Joke:

Here are a few ways to turn men down:

He: Can I buy you a drink?
She: Actually, I’d rather have the money.

He: I’m actually a photographer and have been looking for a face like yours.
She: I’m actually a plastic surgeon. I’ve been looking for a face like yours.

He: Haven’t I seen you some place before?
She: Yes, that’s why I don’t go there anymore.

Riddle:

Forward I'm heavy, but backwards I'm not. What am I?
_________________________________________________________________
Answer to previous riddle: Wholesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment