Sunday, October 7, 2012

Cheer of the Day - 16


Random - The following information is checked and confirmed by reliable sources.

Did you know?

1. California has issued driving licenses to six people named Jesus Christ.

2. I’ve read a statement somewhere saying that hot water is heavier than cold water. At first it sounds true because you imagine that when the water is heated it expands and therefore accordingly becomes larger, hence, heavier. However, it is not true.
Why? I won’t go into scientific details but have you ever seen an ice cube floating on top of water? Of course you have, what does that tell you?

3. Apparently, radio waves travel so much faster than sound waves that a broadcast voice can be heard sooner miles away on a live radio than at the back of the room in which it originated.

4. This might be obvious to some of you but it’s always good to refresh one’s memory. Paper was invented in 2nd Century BC in China.

5. I was reading a book about anagrams and couldn’t help but to share the anagrams of celebrities with you, here it goes:

Lewis Hamilton – Well I am so thin
Cristiano Ronaldo – Snail coordinator
Robin Williams – I warm billions
Paris Hilton – In posh trial
Eddie Murphy – Rude? I’m hyped!

Joke:  

I don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.

Riddle:

Two in a corner,
One in a room,
Zero in a house, but one in a shelter. What am I?

_________________________________________________________________
Answer to previous riddle: sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment