Saturday, October 6, 2012

Cheer of the Day - 15


Way we live - The following information is checked and confirmed by reliable sources.

Did you know?

1. It’s funny how ignorant British people may be. Now if we think widely enough, we can consider that loads, and I mean loads of people speak at least 1 more language in addition to their native linguistics. Excogitating this, the first fact that I’m about to deliver is strictly about the attitude of Britons about learning a different language. I mean, ok, English is the most widely used language in the world, but just as a matter of curiosity, can’t you study another language? I am saying this because 62% of British people speak no other language than English.

2. Basically, it’s not a joke when they say it’s bad to eat after 6pm (7, or 8, whatever) as it appears to be, because recently I have found out that people who work at nigh tend to weigh more than people who work during the day.

3. An average person drinks 70,000 cups of coffee in a lifetime. It is also interesting to know that a French philosopher, Francois-Marie Arouet Voltaire, most commonly known as simply Voltaire, is reported to have drunk 50 cups of coffee a day!

4. It is said that after a three-week holiday your IQ can drop by as much as 20%, so don’t forget your book!

5. Every year the average person eats 428 bugs by mistake. So don’t complain when you see one, and definitely don’t try to find the remaining 427.

Joke:  

My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

Riddle:

I build up castles.
I tear down mountains.
I make some men blind,
I help others to see.
What am I?
_________________________________________________________________
Answer to previous riddle: nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment